This product is available for pre-order.
WHAT'S IN STOCK
Formed from a thousand training sessions, hardened in a hundred contests and polished by a passionate craftsman. The Antares is the fastest, most efficient and versatile canoe from champion designer Kai Bartlett.
With an evolved rocker and a streamlined bow the Antares is optimized to perform in a variety of conditions. The Antares maintains the rough water edge of the Scorpius line while improving glide in the flat. Paddler ergonomics have been overhauled with a deeper footwell that allows the rider to sit higher and reach further.
Antares is built with Ozone’s innovative monocoque 100% carbon construction. Lighter, faster, stronger.
- 100% carbon layup
- One piece monocoque construction
- 3x atmosphere cure
- Hybrid epoxy polyurethane marine paint
- Full carbon i’akos
- Full carbon rudder with titanium shaft
- High density foam core hull for added stiffness
- Full carbon pedals
- Mono footwell with double drain
- Self centering rudder (safety feature)
LOA: 20′ 8″
Weight: 18 lbs
- Dyneema steering cables