This product is available for pre-order.
WHAT'S IN STOCK
Meet the latest OC2 on the market, Gemini. On a flat day she glides and cuts through glass with a sharp entry and long waterline. On a big day, the volume is just right to keep her floaty and pushing through the trough and connecting to another bump.
If you love the feeling of the Kai Wa’a OC1 but want to share the experience with a friend or family member, the Gemini will open doors to new adventures on the water.
- Single piece construction
- 100% carbon layup
- 3x atmosphere cure
- Hybrid epoxy polyurethane marine paint
- Full carbon i’akos
- Full carbon rudder with titanium shaft
- High density foam core hull for added stiffness
- Adjustable steering, front seat, back seat or both
- LOA: 24′ 7″
- Beam: 17.5″
- Ama Length: 9′
- Hull weight: 24 lbs
- Dyneema steering cables